Your website will fail if no one finds it.To capture the audience that’s looking for your products or services, it’s essential to create targeted search terms. In the past, this meant relying on traditional advertising such as print ads, radio, television and direct mail. Today, 'search' is the starting point for product research and information. People want access to information wherever they are, whenever they need it. Search fills this need.
- Over half of searches are done on mobile devices
- Over half of searches done on mobile devices focus on local keywords
A mobile first worldThese days, people are using their smartphones as if they were pocket sized computer and personal assistants. More than a communication device, it's a way to access information in a matter of seconds. With the use of mobile devices being more prominent in the way we live, work, play and socialize, the way we market on mobile platforms is a golden opportunity to get creative and be in a position to take advantage of the growth. The amount of people using mobile devices doesn't affect your business directly, but it will if you aren't marketing correctly to them. More than half of mobile users:
- Use Google voice search "near me"
- Search for businesses within 5 miles of their location
- Use a local search map to find businesses
- View a Google+ business listing for contact information, operating hours, address, and directions
- Check directories reviews and social media before making a purchase
- They expect your website to be mobile friendly; if it isn't they will leave
Customer loyalty is the new marketingWe market to increase the visibility of our business. Increased visibility builds brand awareness. Building brand awareness generates customer loyalty. Customer loyalty is the new marketing. But how can you build customer brand loyalty if nobody is paying attention to you? First, take care of your customers. Then make it easy for people to find you, connect with you, like you, share you, retweet you, and follow you online. Sounds easy, right? If only....
Search Engine OptimizationIt all starts with a better website. Build a better website and optimize it for Google search. Your goal is to position your business to sell to potential customers before they even start looking for you. And this depends on your ability to build personal relationships with potential customers before they think you need them. So with a little effort, some hard work and an ethical approach, yes you employ optimization techniques, but just as important is to start conversations that give potential customers something to relate to.
What's the best mix?On-site search engine optimization (SEO) Think of on-site optimization as laying a solid foundation for driving traffic. On-site SEO refers to anything you can do to improve pages on your website so that search engines rank it highly. We start by optimizing your web pages using targeted-words that are strategically written to enhance search placement. A major focus of our on-site optimization includes
- Keywords, metatags, page titles, headlines
- Relevant internal page cross-links & anchor text
- A detailed analysis of your Google Analytics
- Blogging & article generation
- Social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Blogging, article sharing
- Photo & video promotions
- Review Google Analytics reports
- Business reviews
- Reviews in Yelp, Google+, etc.
- Directory submission
- Local listings & yellow pages
- Article submission
- Press release promotion
- PPC ad campaign