Save Time. Take Advantage of Our Knowledge and Resources.
It’s smart to hire help, especially if you’ve got a lot on your plate.
The importance of maintaining your website is this: Experience has shown us that updating your website and adding fresh content consistently will improve its performance and increase your search engine ranking. Whether you are looking to influence Google search or the people that visit your site, plenty of quality content is important to your success. Letting us handle your marketing will give you more time to focus on the key areas of your business and handle more pressing business matters.
Website Content Updates & Management
Your website is critical to your business.
Are you too busy to maintain it? Are you spending your time building your business and not updating your website? Our Website Content Updates package makes it simple and convenient to make small changes to your website on a regular basis. When you sign up for one of our maintenance packages, you will receive priority service, save time, and save money. Choose your monthly hours, send over updates, and we’ll do the rest.
- eCommerce updates (add new products, edit info, etc)
- Optimize new and existing pages
- Post new content (you provide)
- Optimize and post new images (you provide)
- Stock photo search (your criteria)
- Monitor blog comments & spam
- Proofread for typos and grammatical errors
- Emergency repairs due to hacker attacks
- Add email accounts
- Register/transfer domains
- Website consultations
- Monthly site backups
- Monitor Google Analytics
- Monitor Google Webmaster Tools
- Software and Plugin updates
- Logo creation
- Content creation
- Design or redesign website
- Advanced SEO services
- Bankable Hours
Unused hours are stored for up to 12 months. Hours immediately expire upon cancellation of any plan. Time is billed in 15-minute increments.
- Time Tracking
Tracks all details of activities on your account.
- Contract Period
We like to say we earn your business each and every month. Our plans are month-to-month and can be upgraded or downgraded at any time.
- Rapid Response
Our goal is a maximum two business day turnaround on a task requiring less than 2 hours to complete. Many times tasks are done within hours of being requested.
- Multiple web sites
Time purchased can either span all your domains or be applied to individual domains as you require.
Stay focused. Call for details.
Blogging & Content Publishing
- Blogging is a way of publishing content and documents on demand.
- Blogging influences your position in organic search engine results.
- The ongoing process of blogging (sharing knowledge) with customers helps to build trust and credibility.
- Building credibility and trust leads to sales.
So stop selling. Start providing more more more more value with value(able) content.
If you don’t use your website for this purpose, you’re missing out on one of its most powerful capabilities.
Stay in the game. Call for details.
WordPress Updates & Maintenance Packages
Security in WordPress is taken very seriously, but as with any other system, potential security issues may arise if basic security precautions aren’t taken. Keeping WordPress software, theme and plugin files up to date is just as important as backing up your website. It is one of the most important things you can do to reduce your odds of being hacked.
We recommend regularly scheduled monthly maintenance on all WordPress websites to address security features, eliminate bugs, and improve performance. In case you still need convincing:
- WordPress releases major software updates every 3-4 months
- 74.6 million websites use WordPress
- 73% of WordPress sites are running outdated software and are vulnerable to hackers
- These vulnerabilities can be detected using free automated tools
- Security experts found that attacks could easily be conducted by scientifically compromising WordPress websites that are either running out-of-date software or obsolete plugins.
Update or else. Call for details.
Website Back-up & Restore
The importance of a maintenance plan and your website.
- How valuable is your website and its content to you?
- How would you feel if your site gets hacked with spam or a virus and your files were compromised?
- What if malware slipped in through a form or a plugin or a user comment and your site goes down?
- What if employee errors turned into updates gone wrong?
- What if you click the wrong button and your files are mistakenly deleted?
Website backups are ridiculously important yet they are basically overlooked.
Many clients never back up their websites. If your website ever gets infected, or your database ever breaks, these backups become your best friend. So what can you do about it?
Minimize damage with a monthly maintenance plan. Why take the chance or risk losing the most current version of your website? Rest easy knowing the most important backups are scheduled.
- Scheduled backups
Daily, weekly, or monthly backups to your local server.
- Critical data
Give higher priority to critical data like database (daily database-only and weekly full backups) and one of a kind media files i.e. videos, podcasts, radio commercials, white papers, etc.
- Cloud location
Backing up to multiple locations for added assurance; Implement a backup safety net with off-site cloud location backups independent of the local server backups we maintain.
Backup, backup, backup… restore?
Don’t cheap out and risk everything over trying to save a few bucks. If you are hacked and you can pinpoint the date and time of your site’s hack, the simplest solution is to restore your website to a backup prior to that time. If you have one. This is why it’s important to have reliable systematic backups. They make it easy to restore. Because your hard work and business are on the line here. Properly structured backups could literally save your business one day.
Don’t cheap out. Call for details.
WordPress Malware Virus Removal & Cleanup
- Same day service
- Guarantee and proof of clean website
- Detailed scan of all website files
- Removal of all infected files
- Perform security enhancements
- Blacklist removal if needed
- Database Optimization & Cleanup
- HTACCESS and WP-CONFIG Audit
- Brute Force Attack Prevention
- Detailed Cleanup Report
- Platform, Theme, Plug-in Issues
Stop the hackers. Call for immediate help.
Google Analytics Health Check
Detect and fix problems with Google Analytics. Are you collecting the data you need? Can you trust the data you’re collecting? Is anything tracking or reporting incorrectly?
- Google Analytics code audit
- Setup custom search reports
- Mobile website conversion tracking
- Setup eCommerce tracking
- Configure goals to measure conversions
- Set your default page
- Link Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Use campaign tags for your inbound marketing
Check ups are important. Call for details.